|In our mission to always use the highest quality and value materials available while maintaining our quality
standards, NETServices has chosen Coastal Steel Pole as our Steel Pole Supplier. With a nationwide
distribution system, Coastal has over 400 Steel Pole installations throughout North America
without a structural failure with the highest netting system in North America at 160 FT.
- All poles are covered with STRYK 5388, a corrosion-retardant
coating used on the Alaskan pipeline.
- High degree of impermeability to moisture and will not support fungal
growth in humidity and water-immersed environments.
- STRYK 5388 will not crack in extreme weather conditions and forms
a solid coating to prevent corrosion or oxidation.
- Coating bonds with substrate preventing corrosion even if coating is
scratched or damaged.
- STRYK's elasticity prevents the poles' finish from cracking from pole
movement caused by high winds.
- Pole diameters are 10 inch, 16 inch, or 24 inch, dependant on soil
type and installed height above grade.
- Poles can be engineered to be extended to greater heights at a later
date without business interruptions.
- Each pole is constant in diameter from the embedment bottom to the
pole top, which ensures the life of the netting.
- All netting systems are available with structural engineered drawings
and calculations in ALL municipalities throughout the United States
- Using our engineered products will allow us to make the job as easy
as possible for you.
- The owner's investment is protected with insurance coverage through
the company's A++ Rated Product Liability Policy.
- Ball Trajectory Studies are available with analysis to help determine
the appropriate height of netting and poles which saves future
expenses required to raise netting and pole height.
- Conservative structural engineering design combined with high quality
steel fabrication by certified welders assures clients of superior steel
- Engineered for specific soil conditions and wind load calculations.
- Netting Systems designed for minimal amount of cables.
- Plans and professional structural engineering seals are available for
every job - any state.
- Your investment is protected with insurance coverage through the
company's A++ Rated Product Liability Policy.
|Copyright © NETServices, LLC 2005 All rights reserved
|At NETServices we believe that quality, blended with excellent service, is the foundation for a successful
business. Give a try and find out why Americas top facilities choose NETServices.
Steel Pole Technology
PROFESSIONAL NETTING INSTALLATION